Thursday, August 27, 2009

August 26 - Cemetary Cell phone

Well here I am in Hendricks, MN with my mother-in-law visiting her 95 year old aunt. I have the time. This town is so small and remote - how small is it - I'll tell you. In order to use my cell phone I have to go to the cemetary, which is the highest point in town, to use the cell phone. You can see all kinds of cars there at all times during the day. It is hilarious.

The country side is beautiful and the people are wonderful. Right now I am using the computer at the nursing home. I didn't want you all to think I gave up. I love writing in this blog. Please I'm Irish. We always have things to say right?

Gotta run, I'll see if I can write again soon. I'll be home on Sunday night and will get back on a regular writing schedule. What an adventure. I purchased several books on how to get back to work. I'll let you know if they have any good in them. I have time to read while I am here. Now I have to go and bake a cake for a little party we are having tomorrow. Me cooking? What a concept. I hope I don't kill anyone. Oh well, no one knows me here.

Slainte,

Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment